'Arrow to the Knee' 'Arrow to the Knee'

Brilliant.

I used to make arrow to the knee jokes, but then I took a pussy to the cock.

Sealed Fate Sealed Fate

Enjoyable

Pretty good for a first attempt at Flash, I enjoyed the story and the art. The only thing I'll say could be improved is that it could be a bit longer, but other than that, nice work, keep it up.

Blue Tot and Birdy Bird Blue Tot and Birdy Bird

Cool.

I liked the overall praticing of this, it's not that bad. I understand that this is a pratice, but I feel all flashes should have a story line. Good Job, though.

ZleapingBear responds:

Hay... And Thx..
Well as you know it is practise. but a story line(well a more complicatet one) migth be a good ide :)

I Can't Decide I Can't Decide

Loved it

I completely loved this animation, saved it while it was UJ yesterday. The animation was good and the music fit the animation perfectly.

LEFT4LOL LEFT4LOL

Brilliant

Absolutely brilliant. I love the 'Fuck Paris Hilton. Already done' graffiti on the wall.

From Player to Playa From Player to Playa

Oh my god

I love your work. I, Myself have VLC Files on my computer, and i have iTunes, Realplayer and WMP. Don't ask why. Anyway, Awesome flash!

& So We Love Playstation & So We Love Playstation

Woah

I can fully understand why it was put on the front page. Good Job!

If You Were Gay, Roy If You Were Gay, Roy

Wow

I love this. It's amazing.

Stickman Life Stickman Life

Not bad.

Nice flash, Interesting story. Music got a bit annoying after the third loop, but i kept watching. Amazing story, I love it. Keep it up.

Legend of Miyamoto Legend of Miyamoto

That was awesome

This Video is the most winnest video ever. I liked the zelda bit, the animation was perfect. Keep up the good work!